Study Legal English
Study Legal English helps non-native English speaking lawyers and law students become fluent in legal English.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Find out about the Study Legal English resources by clicking the icons below.
Legal English vocabulary, collocations, preposition usage & sentence constructions.
Listen to legal experts
Hear articles written by legal experts & interviews with legal professionals.
Follow legal English courses to improve your legal knowledge on a specific topic.
- Synchronised transcripts for every Study Legal English Podcast episode.
- MP3 and transcript downloads.
- Master your pronunciation of English words and phrases.
- Learn new vocabulary and expressions.
- Test yourself via quizzes – strengthen your legal knowledge.
- Take legal English courses.
- Earn certificates and badges for progress.
- Share your legal English achievements with others.
Read more about Study Legal English
Study Legal English launched in September 2017 and is run by native British-English speakers. The Founder Louise Kulbicki, started Study Legal English after teaching Legal English for many years and noticing a lack of online Legal English resources available -Study Legal English aims to fill that gap. You can find out more about the team and history by clicking the button below.