Study Legal English
Study Legal English helps non-native English speaking lawyers and law students become fluent in legal English.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Find out about Study Legal English by clicking the icons below.
Legal English vocabulary, collocations, preposition usage & sentence constructions.
Listen to legal experts
Hear articles written by legal experts & interviews with legal professionals.
Follow legal English courses to improve your legal knowledge on a specific topic.
- Synchronised transcripts for every Study Legal English Podcast episode.
- MP3 and transcript downloads.
- Master your pronunciation of English words and phrases.
- Learn new vocabulary and expressions.
- Test yourself via quizzes – strengthen your legal knowledge.
- Take legal English courses.
- Earn certificates and badges for progress.
- Share your legal English achievements with others.
Read more about the Study Legal English Podcast.
The podcasts can be downloaded from iTunes and other podcast apps onto your phone or computer so you can improve your legal English at anytime and at your own pace. If you don’t have extra time for studying you can listen to the podcast whilst having breakfast, brushing your teeth or commuting to work.
Serious learners can become Podcast Pro Members and access further learning materials.
Sign up for a free trial today and soon you’ll be impressing your clients and colleagues with your legal English skills!