Badges are awarded when Podcast Pro Members earn points in Study Legal English Final quizzes. Each quiz has approximately 20-25 points.
Certificates are awarded when Podcast Pro Members complete a Study Legal English Course and pass the final course exam.
Why are certificates important?
- Official proof of course completion
- Easy to share certificates
- Share certificates on your LinkedIn profile, on CVs, or print and display them in your office
- Share your certificates with friends, employers, and others
- Proven motivator to complete the course
- You will be supporting Study Legal English as a Podcast Pro Member
How do I earn certificates?
- Become a Podcast Pro Member
- Study hard and develop your knowledge
- Learn at your own pace
- Pass each final quiz for each episode in the course and the final exam
- Upon passing the course you will be emailed your certificate and can view it on your Podcast Pro Member achievements page
How are course exams graded?
Final Quiz Results
Podcast Pro Members can view the results they gained on Final Quizzes.
Podcast Pro Members can view the quizzes they have taken, the date completed and the results they achieved as can be seen in the picture on the left-hand side. They can also download their results in a PDF document.
This feature is helpful for both students and teachers. For example, Legal English teachers who want to track the results of their students can either see these results via the student’s shareable page, or by requesting students to email the results directly to the teacher.
Podcast Pro Members can track their learning progress.
Podcast Pro Members can track their learning progress in specific areas such as learning, speaking, writing and reading to see which areas they most need to improve.
This feature is helpful for students and teachers. For example, Legal English teachers who want to understand which areas their students most need help in can view their students’ learning progress via the shareable page.
Podcast Pro Members can share achievements with anyone including on their Linkedin Profile.
Share on Linkedin:
- Go to your Linkedin profile & scroll down to your accomplishments.
- Click add new certification & fill out the details.
- Paste in your shareable page URL link to the Certification URL & click save.