Study Legal English Podcast Episodes.
Scroll down to explore episodes and expand the topics below for more information.
- Some episodes of the Study Legal English Podcast are grouped into legal English courses which you should follow from the beginning to the end.
- Other episodes are not in any specific order so you can choose where to start such as from the first episode.
- You can filter by the difficulty of English – for example: beginner, intermediate or advanced.
- You can filter by episode type – for example: article, dialogue or interview.
- You can filter by subject – for example: corporate law, networking for lawyers.
Articles: In these episodes an article focusing on a particular legal issue, news story or legal English skill, is read at a slow pace and then at a fast pace to help with your legal English aural comprehension.
Interviews: In these episodes lawyers such as law professors, barristers, solicitors and people working in the legal field are interviewed so that you can learn from experts.
Dialogues: These episodes focus on a particular legal English topic and contain fictional scripted dialogues between native English and sometimes non-native English speakers to help you understand legal English in practice.
- All the Study Legal English Podcasts are free to listen to.
- If you would like to access more learning materials to help you become fluent in legal English, sign up to become a Podcast Pro Member.
- Podcast Pro Members get access to premium content such as transcripts, word lists and quizzes to test your knowledge.
- Study Legal English relies entirely on the support of Podcast Pro Members, so a big thank you for your support. If can make a voluntary payment then please do!