Today’s episode looks at following up with a phone call with a new contact you met at a networking event . It includes:
- Tips on how to prepare for phone calls.
- What to do when you get through to voicemail or the gatekeeper.
- Exploration of different phone call scenarios.
- A fictional dialogue between native English speakers – John a lawyer at MMBR law firm and Rachel the co-director of Prime Property.
- Explanations of key vocabulary and expressions.
PodcastClick here for podcast
Enjoy the show?
Make a small payment to keep the Study Legal English Podcast free.