E10 – Networking – Follow up phone call 1 (Fiction)
Today’s episode looks at following up with a phone call with a new contact you met at a networking event . It includes:
- Tips on how to prepare for phone calls.
- What to do when you get through to voicemail or the gatekeeper.
- Exploration of different phone call scenarios.
- A fictional dialogue between native English speakers – John a lawyer at MMBR law firm and Rachel the co-director of Prime Property.
- Explanations of key vocabulary and expressions.
PodcastClick here for podcast
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- ExpressionsClick here for expressions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.