🗒️ About this episode: Today’s episode looks at following up with a phone call with a new contact you met at a networking event. It includes:
- Tips on how to prepare for phone calls.
- What to do when you get through to voicemail or the gatekeeper.
- Exploration of different phone call scenarios.
- A fictional dialogue between native English speakers – John a lawyer at MMBR law firm and Rachel the co-director of Prime Property.
- Explanations of key vocabulary and expressions.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me