🗒️ About this episode: In this podcast episode I interview Aloysius Chang about his experience studying for and passing the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme (QLTS) to become a qualified lawyer in England and Wales. We talk about what the QLTS is, study tips to help, resources to use.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Aloysius’ Article: The QLTS Examinations – a plan for those with not quite enough time.
- Aloysius on LinkedIn
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me