In this episode, I interview Jonah Perlin, Georgetown Law professor of legal practice and advanced legal writing. We talk about Jonah’s background teaching English and working on international complex commercial litigation as an attorney. We talk about aspects of persuasive writing including theory of case, and logos, pathos, and ethos.
- Jonah on LinkedIn and Twitter
- How I Lawyer Podcast by Jonah Perlin
- Wordle game
- PACER US Court documents
- Legal Writing Institute Monograph Series
- Point Made: How to Write Like the Nation’s Top Advocates by Ross Guberman
- Point Taken: How to Write Like the World’s Best Judges by Ross Guberman