🗒️ About this episode: In this episode, we listen to my interview with Louis Pruvost, head of communications at Gapsmoov, a company specialising in cross-cultural education. We look at what culture is, the cultural challenges you could face as an international legal professional, and the tools you can use to become more culturally aware.
To try Gapsmoov for free send an email to email@example.com.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- Global Dexterity by Andy Molinsky
- The Culture Map by Erin Meyer
- Le Culturoscope 70 Questions Pour Aborder l’Interculture
- Bridge the culture gaps by Robert Gibson
- Watching the English by Kate Fox
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me