🗒️ About this episode: Today’s episode is about the Legal Profession focusing specifically on barristers. The episode covers:
- What barristers do;
- The different types of barristers;
- How barristers train;
- Explanations of key legal English vocabulary.
We listen to an extract from the article ‘What kind of lawyer do you want to be?’ which was published on chambersstudent.co.uk. Chambers Student is an excellent resource to find out information about studying Law in the UK. 🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 1): Legal Profession Course.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me