🗒️ About this episode:
“The Treaty Establishing the European Economic Community talks about maintaining economic and social progress and eliminating barriers which divide Europe. In order to achieve these goals of course, laws are necessary….” Today’s episode includes:
Primary sources of EU law
Secondary sources of EU law
Supplementary sources of EU law
- Case law
EU law’s application
- Direct applicability
- Direct effect
Today’s question is: What do you think about Brexit?
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 2): Sources of Law Course.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me