E36 – Law of the EU (Monologue)
Today’s episode includes:
Primary sources of EU law
Secondary sources of EU law
Supplementary sources of EU law
● Case law
EU law’s application
● Direct applicability
● Direct effect
Today’s question is: What do you think about Brexit? Leave your comments below.
“The Treaty Establishing the European Economic Community talks about
maintaining economic and social progress and eliminating barriers which divide
Europe. In order to achieve these goals of course, laws are necessary….”
PodcastClick here for podcast
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- PrepositionsClick here for prepositions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.