🗒️ About this episode: Today’s episode is an introduction to International Law as a source of law in the English Legal System. We answer some basic questions like:
- What is international law?
- What are the sources of international law?
- How does it work?
- Who does it involve?
The episode contains lots of legal English vocabulary and Podcast Pro Members can access further materials. Additionally, this is the final episode in the English Legal System (Module 2): Sources of Law Course and therefore, if you are a Podcast Pro Member you can now take the exam and gain a certificate for this legal English course.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is the final episode of the English Legal System (Module 2): Sources of Law Course
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me