E46 – The Court System Today (Monologue)
Today’s episode focuses on the court system of England and Wales as it is today. We find out about how we can categorise the courts including:
● into a hierarchy of inferior and senior courts;
● into criminal and civil courts;
● into trial and appellate courts.
This episode is part of the course English Legal System (module 3): Courts and Tribunals. In future episodes we’ll be giving more detail about each court and tribunal as well as about the people who work in the courts.
If you love listening to the Study Legal English Podcast consider supporting it to keep it free!
Leave a comment or send an email about your thoughts on the show.
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- PrepositionsClick here for prepositions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.
26th February 2020 @ 17:44
Hello, Can i get the transcription of the podcast pleasz ?
26th February 2020 @ 18:31
Hi Anthony – if you become a member you can access al transcripts from all episodes.