🗒️ About this episode:
Today’s episode focuses on the court system of England and Wales as it is today. We find out about how we can categorise the courts including:
- into a hierarchy of inferior and senior courts;
- into criminal and civil courts;
- into trial and appellate courts.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 3): Courts and Tribunals Course
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me