🗒️ About this episode: Today’s episode looks at the senior courts of England and Wales, those being the Crown Court, Court of Appeal and the High Court of Justice. (In the next episode we’ll look at the Supreme Court). Today’s episode includes:
● what the senior courts do; ● what type of cases they hear and ● what judges work in these courts;
You’ll also find out about what happens in the Old Bailey and the Royal Courts of Justice.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 3): Courts and Tribunals Course
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me