E48 – The Superior Courts of England & Wales (Monologue)
Today’s episode looks at the senior courts of England and Wales, those being the Crown Court, Court of Appeal and the High Court of Justice. (In the next episode we’ll look at the Supreme Court). Today’s episode includes:
● what the senior courts do;
● what type of cases they hear and
● what judges work in these courts;
You’ll also find out about what happens in the Old Bailey and the Royal Courts of Justice.
If you love listening to the Study Legal English Podcast consider supporting it to keep it free. You can also leave a comment or send an email about your thoughts on the show.
Image under Creative Commons License by: Gail Frederick.
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- PrepositionsClick here for prepositions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.