E95 – An Overview of Employment Law (Monologue)
In this episode we learn about employment law. We find out about:
- what employment law is
- what employment lawyers do
- the skills needed to be an employment lawyer.
The episode contains key legal English vocabulary and listeners are asked the question:
Are you an employment lawyer? Would you like to be an employment lawyer? If so, why?
Send your answers by connecting below.
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.
If you enjoyed the show share it (you can use a template below for Instagram stories) or leave a comment below.
1. Download and save Instagram Story template to your phone: Pink / Black / Blue.
2. Go to your Instagram Stories and get the image from your camera roll.
3. Share your thoughts on the episode using text or a gif, and don’t forget to tag me – @LegalEnglisher.
4. Watch your notifications to see if I’ve reshared your graphic in my own Stories.
P.S. Confused with the instructions? Just send me a message or email – I’d love to connect.
⚡️Get $10 USD in italki credits to study languages online with your first lesson purchase click here.*(affiliate link).⚡️