In this episode I interview Sarah Fox on her concept of drafting a contract in 500 words. We talk about the bare essentials of contracts and about a checklist to help you in contract review.
- Contact Sarah on LinkedIn or email Sarah@500words.co.uk
- Sarah’s blog post: 10 Essentials for a Construction Contract
- Sarah’s STAR Review checklist
- Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
- Sarah’s book: How to Write Simple and Effective Small Works Contracts in 500 Words
- Trebor Bassett Holdings Ltd (2) The Cadbury UK Partnership v ADT Fire and Security plc  EWCA Civ 1158
- MT Hojgaard AS v E.ON Climate and Renewables UK Robin Rigg East Ltd & Anor  UKSC 59
- Article about SEABORNE FREIGHT (UK) LTD
If you enjoyed the show share it (you can use a template below for Instagram stories) or leave a comment below.
2. Go to your Instagram Stories and get the image from your camera roll.
3. Share your thoughts on the episode using text or a gif, and don’t forget to tag me – @LegalEnglisher.
4. Watch your notifications to see if I’ve reshared your graphic in my own Stories.
P.S. Confused with the instructions? Just send me a message or email – I’d love to connect.
⚡️Get $10 USD in italki credits to study languages online with your first lesson purchase click here.*(affiliate link).⚡️