E97 – Alex Hamilton: Contract Innovation minus the AI (Interview)
Move over Buffy the Vampire Slayer, here’s Alex the Contract Slasher. Alex Hamilton, CEO of NewLaw firm Radiant Law, is synonymous with legal innovation. I am in LOVE with what this crazy guy and his Rad team are doing. In this episode we discuss what NewLaw is, how most law firms are using AI, and what you can do to genuinely improve your contracts.
- Alex’s article ‘On being reasonable’
- Radiant Law LawTech Glossary
- People Alex mentioned Richard Susskind and Gary Marcus.
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.
If you enjoyed the show share it (you can use a template below for Instagram stories) or leave a comment below.
1. Download and save Instagram Story template to your phone: Pink / Black / Blue.
2. Go to your Instagram Stories and get the image from your camera roll.
3. Share your thoughts on the episode using text or a gif, and don’t forget to tag me – @LegalEnglisher.
4. Watch your notifications to see if I’ve reshared your graphic in my own Stories.
P.S. Confused with the instructions? Just send me a message or email – I’d love to connect.
⚡️Get $10 USD in italki credits to study languages online with your first lesson purchase click here.*(affiliate link).⚡️