Image Creative Commons Licence: _Tophee_
The University of Bordeuax is holding the ‘Languages and legal languages. Translation and Translation Studies – Didactics and Pedagogy Symposium on 13th-14th June 2019. The event is free but registration is mandatory. It will focus on:
- Firstly, the specificity of languages and legal languages within national systems or other legal systems – internal or international.
- Secondly, the transition from one language to another, and more specifically the conditions for the possibility of transposing, in other national systems or legal systems, concepts conveyed by a given legal language.
- Thirdly, reflections on the teaching of (foreign) legal languages.
- Fourthly, an examination of the reception and dissemination of language and legal concepts by disciplines other than law.
- Renaud BAUMERT , Professor of Public Law, University of Cergy-Pontoise
- Albane GESLIN , Professor of Public Law, Sciences Po Aix
- Stéphanie ROUSSEL , Lecturer in Germanic Studies, University of Bordeaux
- Stéphane SCHOTT , Lecturer in Law public, University of Bordeaux