Image Creative Commons Licence: Hossam el-Hamalawy
Primary conference language: English.
Download: Flyer Law and Language in EU and International Law Fribourg University 2018
The University of Fribourg Law and Language will hold a free workshop Law and Language in EU and International Law on May 17th, 2019. The focus of the workshop will be various scientific, typically interdisciplinary approaches to the study of law and language. In recent years there has been the emergence of a number of new approaches and research projects relying on law and language methods. This workshop aims to establish the state of research from a methodological perspective.
Current speakers include:
- Dr des Odile Ammann, University of Zurich
- Prof. Wolfgang Alschner, University of Ottawa
- Dr Marie-Louise Gächter, University of Fribourg
- Zuzanna Godzimirska, University of Copenhagen
- Prof. Stefan Höfler, University of Zurich
- Prof. Anne Lise Kjær, University of Copenhagen
- Prof. Ulf Linderfalk, Lund University
- Prof. Karen McAuliffe, University of Birmingham
- PD Benedikt Pirker, University of Fribourg
- Prof. Thomas Probst, University of Fribourg
- Jennifer Smolka, Federal Chancellery and Canton of Valais
Participation is free but participants must register before 3 May 2019 by sending an email to: email@example.com.