Study Legal English
Study Legal English helps non-native English speaking lawyers and law students become fluent in legal English.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
Find out about the Study Legal English resources by clicking the icons below.
Legal English vocabulary, collocations, preposition usage & sentence constructions.
Listen to legal experts
Hear articles written by legal experts & interviews with legal professionals.
Follow legal English courses to improve your legal knowledge on a specific topic.
- Synchronised transcripts for every Study Legal English Podcast episode.
- MP3 and transcript downloads.
- Master your pronunciation of English words and phrases.
- Learn new vocabulary and expressions.
- Test yourself via quizzes – strengthen your legal knowledge.
- Take legal English courses.
- Earn certificates and badges for progress.
- Share your legal English achievements with others.
Read more about Study Legal English
Study Legal English launched in September 2017 and is listened to in over 100 countries around the world. The Founder Louise Kulbicki, started Study Legal English after teaching Legal English for many years and noticing a lack of online Legal English resources available – Study Legal English aims to fill that gap. You can find out more by clicking the button below.
Sign up to news