Louise Kulbicki Advanced, Intermediate, PODCAST, Premium, TOLES Foundation / Higher battle of the forms, construction law, Contract drafting, Fitness for purpose, legal english tips, Studying 0 comments
This episode summarises the most important points from the Sarah Fox interview. Including the bare essentials of a contract:
- Number one – who are the parties?
- Number two – what goods works or services are being exchanged?
- Number three – what is the time frame?
- Number four – what is the price?
- Number five – what is the quality?
- Number six – what is the objective?
- Number seven – what are the risks, what happens if the parties miss the objectives?
- Number eight – what are the remedies?
- Number nine – what are the procedures, the house rules?
- Number ten – what are the limits on liability?
Sarah’s STAR Review checklist for contract review and more!