E33 – An Introduction to Equity (Monologue)
This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 2): Sources of Law Course.
“Historically it operated totally separately from the common law, with separate courts and totally separate cases. But nowadays things are a little bit different… “
Today’s episode is about equity. The episode includes:
● What equity is;
● The origins of equity;
● Equitable maxims and equitable remedies;
● Equity today.
Listen to an extract:
PodcastClick here for podcast
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.