🗒️ About this episode: Today I’ll be reading the second part of an article about the history of the judiciary in England and Wales. The first part read in Episode 44 covered the first 500 years of evolution and today we’ll be covering the next 500 years.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 3): Courts and Tribunals Course
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me