E45 – The History of the Judiciary (Part 2) (Article)
Today I’ll be reading the second part of an article about the history of the judiciary in England and Wales. The first part read in Episode 44 covered the first 500 years of evolution and today we’ll be covering the next 500 years.
This episode is part of the course English Legal System (module 3): Courts and Tribunals. In future episodes we’ll be giving more detail about each court and tribunal as well as about the people who work in the courts.
If you love listening to the Study Legal English Podcast consider supporting it to keep it free!
Leave a comment or send an email about your thoughts on the show.
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- PrepositionsClick here for prepositions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.