🗒️ About this episode:
This episode is available as a video and podcast. It looks at what a claimant should do to make a claim including:
- Bringing a claim within the limitation period
- Filling in the claim form
- Serving the claim on the defendant
How are claims served in your country? Email me your answers, leave a comment below, or on YouTube or social media!
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 6): An Introduction to Civil Procedure.
- If you’re curious about what a claim form looks like, go here.
- Many of the words mentioned today can be found in the Civil Procedure Rules Glossary.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me