E19 – Legal Profession – More Legal Careers (Article)
Ever wondered what other jobs are available to people who study law? Not sure what a paralegal or a clerk does? Check out today’s episode. It’s about the Legal Profession focusing specifically on alternative legal careers. The episode covers:
● CILEx Legal Executives;
● Legal and chartered secretaries;
● Court reporters;
● Cost lawyers;
Explanations of key legal English vocabulary.
We listen to article extracts from www.lawcareers.net a great resource for finding out about legal careers in the UK. One is about paralegals and the other is about alternative legal careers.
Image under Creative Commons License by: Jerry Bunkers.
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- PrepositionsClick here for prepositions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.
4th April 2021 @ 05:49
I want to learn and I. Prove
6th April 2021 @ 15:09
Good luck with your studies!