🗒️ About this episode: Ever wondered what other jobs are available to people who study law? Not sure what a paralegal or a clerk does? Check out today’s episode. It’s about the Legal Profession focusing specifically on alternative legal careers. The episode covers:
- Paralegals; CILEx Legal Executives; Clerks; Legal and chartered secretaries; Court reporters; Cost lawyers;
- Explanations of key legal English vocabulary.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 1): Legal Profession Course.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me