Today’s episode looks again at business talk for a legal networking event. It includes:
- How to structure your conversation.
- How to ask intelligent questions.
- How to spot the needs and problems of the person, representing a company, who you are talking to.
- A fictional dialogue between native English speakers – a lawyer and property developer who met at the Real Estate Law Conference.
- Explanations of key vocabulary and expressions.
PodcastClick here for podcast
Enjoy the show?
Make a small payment to keep the Study Legal English Podcast free.