E5 – Networking – Business Talk (Fiction)
Today’s episode looks again at business talk for a legal networking event. It includes:
- How to structure your conversation.
- How to ask intelligent questions.
- How to spot the needs and problems of the person, representing a company, who you are talking to.
- A fictional dialogue between native English speakers – a lawyer and property developer who met at the Real Estate Law Conference.
- Explanations of key vocabulary and expressions.
PodcastClick here for podcast
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- ExpressionsClick here for expressions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.