E6 – Networking – Exchanging details (Fiction)
Today’s episode looks again at spotting needs and exchanging contact details with a new contact you meet at a legal networking event. It includes:
- Tips on how to react when you think you can help.
- Tips on using polite language.
- Phrases for exchanging contact details.
- A fictional dialogue between native English speakers – a lawyer and property developer who met at the Real Estate Law Conference.
- Explanations of key vocabulary and expressions.
PodcastClick here for podcast
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- ExpressionsClick here for expressions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.
28th June 2021 @ 18:17
hi Louise, i try to download the podcast and their transcripts, but I can not reach them. Is there any problem with my account?
1st July 2021 @ 10:00
Sorry about this, the site went through some maintenance this week, if you are still having a problem, please send me an email to Louise@studylegalenglish.com and we’ll try to fix it. You can access all transcripts and mp3s here on your member benefits page: https://studylegalenglish.com/light/.