Today’s episode looks again at spotting needs and exchanging contact details with a new contact you meet at a legal networking event. It includes:
- Tips on how to react when you think you can help.
- Tips on using polite language.
- Phrases for exchanging contact details.
- A fictional dialogue between native English speakers – a lawyer and property developer who met at the Real Estate Law Conference.
- Explanations of key vocabulary and expressions.
PodcastClick here for podcast
Enjoy the show?
Make a small payment to keep the Study Legal English Podcast free.