E56 – Tools for Teaching and Learning Legal English with Aleksandra Łuczak (Interview)
Today’s guest is Aleksandra Luczak, Head of the English Legal Language Department at Kozminski University in Warsaw where she runs a number of Legal English courses. She also runs a website and blog -and has developed a site for learning and teaching Legal English called Pustulka. In today’s class we discuss tools for learning and teaching Legal English including Pustulka, Quizlet and Memrise.
Helpful FREE resources:
● Aleksandra’s wordlists on Memrise
● Aleksandra’s wordlists on Quizlet
● Pustulka public exercises
● Aleksandra on Facebook
Book for studying Test of Legal English Skills (TOLES) I recommend:
The Lawyer’s Legal English coursebook
If you enjoyed the show share it and leave a comment below. You can also send a comment via email to: Louise@studylegalenglish.com.
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- PrepositionsClick here for prepositions
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.