🗒️ About this episode:
Today’s episode looks again at listening and clarifying techniques to help you understand things better when you meet a new contact at a legal networking event. Thank you to Dmitry, Tatiana and Mathew Martynov for featuring in the show. It includes:
- Tips on how to actively listen.
- Tips and phrases for clarifying when you don’t understand or hear.
- A fictional dialogue between two Russian lawyers who meet at a legal conference.
- Explanations of key vocabulary and expressions.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the Networking for Lawyers Course.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me