E7 – Networking – Listening & Clarifying (Fiction)
Today’s episode looks again at listening and clarifying techniques to help you understand things better when you meet a new contact at a legal networking event. Thank you to Dmitry, Tatiana and Mathew Martynov for featuring in the show. It includes:
- Tips on how to actively listen.
- Tips and phrases for clarifying when you don’t understand or hear.
- A fictional dialogue between two Russian lawyers who meet at a legal conference.
- Explanations of key vocabulary and expressions.
PodcastClick here for podcast
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- ExpressionsClick here for expressions
- ClarifyingClick here for clarifying
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.