This is part two of my interview with Sarah Fox. We talk about liquidated damages, what you can do today to improve your contracts, and using visuals in contracts.
- Contact Sarah on LinkedIn or email Sarah@500words.co.uk
- Sarah’s book: How to Write Simple and Effective Small Works Contracts in 500 Words
- Sarah’s blog post on liquidated damages: Delay Damages: Busting the Myths
- IACCM’s research on negotiated v disputed contract terms
- Sarah’s example t-shirt design contract
- IACCM’s Contract Design Pattern Library
- ParkingEye Limited (Respondent) v Beavis (Appellant)  UKSC 67 – Watch the judgment of the case here
- Dunlop Pneumatic Tyre Co Ltd v New Garage & Motor Co Ltd  UKHL 1
If you enjoyed the show share it (you can use a template below for Instagram stories) or leave a comment below.
2. Go to your Instagram Stories and get the image from your camera roll.
3. Share your thoughts on the episode using text or a gif, and don’t forget to tag me – @LegalEnglisher.
4. Watch your notifications to see if I’ve reshared your graphic in my own Stories.
P.S. Confused with the instructions? Just send me a message or email – I’d love to connect.
⚡️Get $10 USD in italki credits to study languages online with your first lesson purchase click here.*(affiliate link).⚡️