E96.2 – Sarah Fox: Liquidated Damages and Visual Contracts (Interview)
This is part two of my interview with Sarah Fox. We talk about liquidated damages, what you can do today to improve your contracts, and using visuals in contracts.
- Contact Sarah on LinkedIn or email Sarah@500words.co.uk
- Sarah’s book: How to Write Simple and Effective Small Works Contracts in 500 Words
- Sarah’s blog post on liquidated damages: Delay Damages: Busting the Myths
- IACCM’s research on negotiated v disputed contract terms
- Sarah’s example t-shirt design contract
- IACCM’s Contract Design Pattern Library
- ParkingEye Limited (Respondent) v Beavis (Appellant)  UKSC 67 – Watch the judgment of the case here
- Dunlop Pneumatic Tyre Co Ltd v New Garage & Motor Co Ltd  UKHL 1
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.
If you enjoyed the show share it (you can use a template below for Instagram stories) or leave a comment below.
1. Download and save Instagram Story template to your phone: Pink / Black / Blue.
2. Go to your Instagram Stories and get the image from your camera roll.
3. Share your thoughts on the episode using text or a gif, and don’t forget to tag me – @LegalEnglisher.
4. Watch your notifications to see if I’ve reshared your graphic in my own Stories.
P.S. Confused with the instructions? Just send me a message or email – I’d love to connect.
⚡️Get $10 USD in italki credits to study languages online with your first lesson purchase click here.*(affiliate link).⚡️