E57 – Introduction to Tribunals (Article)
Today’s episode looks at tribunals in the UK, giving details about:
● what the tribunals are;
● how the tribunals are structured;
● who works in the tribunals.
It features key Legal English and an article ‘Introduction to Tribunals’ which you can find here.
If you enjoyed the show share it and leave a comment below. You can also send a comment via email to: Louise@studylegalenglish.com.
Image under creative commons licence by: Roberto Venturini
PodcastClick here for podcast
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- PrepositionsClick here for prepositions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.