🗒️ About this episode: Today’s episode looks at tribunals in the UK, giving details about:
● what the tribunals are; ● how the tribunals are structured; ● who works in the tribunals.
It features key Legal English and an article ‘Introduction to Tribunals’ which you can find here.
If you enjoyed the show share it and leave a comment below. You can also send a comment via email to: Louise@studylegalenglish.com.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 3): Courts and Tribunals Course
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me