🗒️ About this episode: This episode looks at the differences between various types of civil trials and the overall structure of a civil trial. The episode includes:
- Opening speeches, questioning of witnesses, judgment
- Remedies and costs
- Legal English terminology
In your country, how does a party appeal a judgment? Email me your answers, leave a comment below, or on YouTube or social media!
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 6): An Introduction to Civil Procedure.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me