🗒️ About this episode: In today’s episode we’ll hear fictional monologues from a range of people talking about their legal work or studies. The people don’t mention their job title. So, see if you can guess what job they do from their description. Do you think they are a clerk, solicitor, barrister, CILEx legal executive or paralegal? If you’re not sure what these jobs are, check out episode 19 first where you can learn about these jobs. This episode features:
- Fictional monologues from legal professionals;
- Explanations of key legal English vocabulary.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 1): Legal Profession Course.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me