🗒️ About this episode: “The common law has played an extremely important role in shaping the English legal system that we know today.” Today’s episode is about the common law. The episode includes:
- The origins of common law;
- Comparing common law to civil law;
- Learning about the way case law is reported;
- Discussing some key legal English vocabulary.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 2): Sources of Law Course.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me