Are you interested in a career as a solicitor or attorney? Do you want to know what a solicitor’s typical day involves or what things are important in trainee solicitor applications? Listen to today’s episode to find out and improve your legal English vocabulary.
In today’s episode I interview Roger Margand, partner and solicitor at Spire Solicitors LLP, Norwich, UK. Roger talks about his firm, the training process to become a solicitor and what his work involves. We discuss:
- The process of becoming a solicitor;
- A good training contract application;
- What skills solicitors need;
- The typical work of a solicitor;
- The different types of partners in a law firm.
You can watch this as a video or listen to it as a podcast.
Podcast Pro Members get access to vocabulary lists and quizzes which can be accessed below.
Enjoy the show?
Make a small payment to keep the Study Legal English Podcast free.