🗒️ About this episode: In today’s episode I interview Liz Rivers – the queen of mediation!
Liz was the UK’s first female CEDR (Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution) accredited mediator and has a wealth of expertise in this area working all over the world. Liz also does speaker training and women’s empowerment projects. We talk about:
- What the mediation process involves;
- Why Liz loves being a mediator;
- The type of disputes Liz deals with;
- Mediation around the world;
- The future of mediation.
If you enjoyed the show share it and leave a comment below!
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me