🗒️ About this episode: In this episode we hear a fictional monologue from a professional working in alternative dispute resolution. It includes:
- What this person’s job involves
- The type of disputes this person deals with
- Key Legal English vocabulary
We discuss some key Legal English vocabulary and listeners are asked the question: What is this person’s job?
Leave your comments below or via email
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me