You can watch this as a video or listen to it as a podcast.
In today’s episode I interview Fulvio Gentili, a litigation lawyer working in Milan, Italy. We talk about:
● The process of becoming a lawyer and judge in Italy;
● The Italian civil court system – how it is structured and how to bring a case to court;
● The typical day of a litigation lawyer in Italy;
● Some problems his clients face and problems with the Italian justice system;
● Why Fulvio enjoys being a litigation lawyer and his hopes for the future.
The European Justice website is a great resource for finding out about the judicial systems in the European Union.