🗒️ About this episode:
This episode is available as a video and podcast. It looks at the pre-trial civil procedure including:
- How a defendant can respond to a claim
- Track allocation of a civil claim
- Rules on disclosure
(*CORRECTION*: In the podcast I mention that both parties file a trial bundle. However, this was a mistake. Only the claimant files a trial bundle, not both parties).
In your country, how long do parties have to wait from the issue of the claim to the final trial date? Email me your answers, leave a comment below, or on YouTube or social media!
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- If you’re curious about what a defence response pack looks like, go here.
- Some of the words mentioned today can be found in the Civil Procedure Rules Glossary.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me