🗒️ About this episode: Today I interview Daniel Edelson – US attorney, adjunct professor at St. John’s Law, and founder of USlawessential.com. We talk about how to improve your legal English with:
● Visual examples
You’ll also learn how to use the following terms and phrases: According to, under, and provides.
There are 2 bonus podcast episodes this week for Podcast PRO members only:
2. Vocabulary: Daniel Edelson Interview – Explanations of vocabulary and differences between US and UK terms. These include links to helpful resources.
- US Law Essentials website
- US Law Essentials YouTube
- Documents submitted to US Supreme Court
- Lexis Nexis
- The Annual Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot
- Law School Memorandum of Law part 1 US Law Essentials video
What techniques and resources do you use to study legal English?
If you have a question for Daniel contact him at email@example.com.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me