🗒️ About this episode: In today’s episode I read the article ‘GDPR: how accountancy firms can prepare for enhanced regime‘ about the E.U. General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R.) and the U.K.’s Data Protection Bill. Study Legal English gained permission to use the article in this episode from both The International Law Office (I.L.O.) and the article authors: Rhiannon Webster, Shehana Cameron-Perera and Francesca Muscutt from DAC Beachcroft. The I.L.O. is a great website to stay up-to-date on legal topics and I recommend listeners to register to get free access to this resource. You can do so here.
- This episode includes:
- An explanation of G.D.P.R.;
- What data processing is;
- Some ways to comply with the law;
- Explanations of key legal English vocabulary and terms.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me