🗒️ About this episode: This episode is an overview of the differences between criminal and civil proceedings. We look at:
- The type of parties involved
- The sort of matters dealt with
- The names of the parties in proceedings
- The way cases are cited
- The burden and standard of proof
- The consequences following a trial
We also cover some key Legal English vocabulary on this topic. Leave your comments below or via email.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 6): An Introduction to Civil Procedure.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me