This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 6): An Introduction to Civil Procedure.
This episode is an overview of the differences between criminal and civil proceedings. We look at:
• The type of parties involved
• The sort of matters dealt with
• The names of the parties in proceedings
• The way cases are cited
• The burden and standard of proof
• The consequences following a trial
We also cover some key Legal English vocabulary on this topic.
Leave your comments below or via email.
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!