🗒️ About this episode: This episode looks at the steps parties should take before commencing civil proceedings including:
- Trying to resolve the dispute using alternative dispute resolution
- Sending a letter before action
In the episode I mention an example of a letter before action. You can find on the Citizens Advice website here.
In your country what steps do parties need to take before bringing a claim in a civil court? Email me your answers or join in the conversation on social media.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 6): An Introduction to Civil Procedure.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me