This episode is all about domestic legislation. It covers:
- What is the English Legal System?
- Who makes the law?
- What is legislation?
- What is primary legislation?
- How is primary legislation made?
- What is secondary legislation?
- Custom and conventions.
- Explanations of key legal English vocabulary and terms.
You can listen to the podcast below or of course on iTunes and other podcast apps on your smartphone.
PodcastClick here for podcast
Enjoy the show?
Make a small payment to keep the Study Legal English Podcast free.