E24 – Sources of Law – Domestic Legislation (Monologue)
This episode is all about domestic legislation. It covers:
● What is the English Legal System?
● Who makes the law?
● What is legislation?
● What is primary legislation?
● How is primary legislation made?
● What is secondary legislation?
● Custom and conventions.
● Explanations of key legal English vocabulary and terms.
You can listen to the podcast below or of course on iTunes and other podcast apps on your smartphone.
I would love to know what you think about this episode. Leave a comment below or join in the conversation on Facebook and Twitter.
Image on creative commons license: Maurice
PodcastClick here for podcast
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.