🗒️ About this episode: “There was a recognition in Europe of the need for countries to work together in politics, economics and security…” Today’s episode is about the development of the European Union. It covers:
- The history of the EU;
- The reasons why the EU was set up;
- The treaties which the EU is founded on.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 2): Sources of Law Course.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me