E34 – History of the EU (Monologue)
This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 2): Sources of Law Course.
“There was a recognition in Europe of the need for countries to work together in politics, economics and security…”
Today’s episode is about the development of the European Union. It covers:
● The history of the EU;
● The reasons why the EU was set up;
● The treaties which which the EU is founded on.
Listen to an extract:
PodcastClick here for podcast
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- PrepositionsClick here for prepositions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.
15th September 2020 @ 17:13
Hi! sorry, i cant see the vocabulary of the episodes
16th September 2020 @ 17:28
Hi there Emiliana, I’ve sent you an email about this. Thank you. Louise