E58 – Introduction to Arbitration (Monologue)
This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 4): An Introduction to Alternative Dispute Resolution
In this episode I introduce the topic of alternative dispute resolution, focusing specifically on arbitration. We find out about:
● The process of arbitration
● The requirements of an arbitrator
● The pros and cons of arbitration
We discuss some key Legal English vocabulary and listeners are asked the question: What are some common remedies that an arbitrator can award? Send in your answers to Louise@studylegalenglish.com
N.B. There is a mistake at 1:51 where I say ‘American Civil War’ instead of ‘American Revolutionary War’ – sorry listeners for this mistake!
If you enjoyed the show share it and leave a comment below.
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- PrepositionsClick here for prepositions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.