E17 – Legal Profession – The Barrister (Article)
Today’s episode is about the Legal Profession focusing specifically on barristers. The episode covers:
- What barristers do;
- The different types of barristers;
- How barristers train;
- Explanations of key legal English vocabulary.
We listen to an extract from the article ‘What kind of lawyer do you want to be?’ which was published on chambersstudent.co.uk. Chambers Student is an excellent resource to find out information about studying Law in the UK.
Image still from Ministry of Justice UK YouTube video ‘Your role as a juror’ subject to Crown copyright.
PodcastClick here for podcast
- PodcastClick here for podcast
- CollocationsClick here for collocations
- VocabularyClick here for vocabulary
- PrepositionsClick here for prepositions
- SpeakClick here for pronunciation
- QuizClick here for quiz
- DownloadsClick here for downloads
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.
28th August 2021 @ 13:05
I am absolutely delighted with your service!
10th September 2021 @ 14:02
Thanks Peter! Glad you like the podcast and resources.