🗒️ About this episode: This episode focuses on pre-trial criminal procedure including the investigation stage and decision to prosecute. We look at what happens after a crime has been committed but before a suspect goes to court for pre-trial hearings and a full criminal trial. This episode covers:
- How police investigate crimes
- How the police and Crown Prosecution Service make charging decisions
- Dealing with low-level crime
- Lots of Legal English vocabulary.
Leave your comments below or via email.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 5): An Introduction to Criminal Procedure.
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me