When I was at the LEX ESP V Conference at Alicante University I was lucky enough to interview David Best, the President of the European Legal English Teachers’ Association (EULETA) and course coordinator and teacher for legal English at The Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB). We talk about:
– How David became a legal English teacher;
– How David teaches legal English including the project ‘Virtual Erasmus‘;
– Tips for teaching legal English including;
– The best legal English book ‘Introduction to International Legal English‘ (Amy Krois-Lindner, Matt Firth)
– What EULETA does and member benefits;
– EULETA’s forthcoming Legal English Conference 2018;
– David’s role as President of EULETA.
And I have a question for you in relation to the next episode: What do you like or dislike about international law?
Enjoy the show?
Make a small payment to keep the Study Legal English Podcast free.