🗒️ About this episode: Today’s episode features the first part of an article published here about the history of the judiciary in England and Wales. Today we’ll be covering the first 500 years of evolution and in the next episode we’ll deal with the next 500 years. You’ll learn about the slow evolution of the judiciary including the first judges, judicial corruption, trial by ordeal and trial by combat.
🙏This podcast is free to help people around the world. Please help support me and the podcast with a donation.
- Website page
- This episode is part of the English Legal System (Module 3): Courts and Tribunals Course
🥇Learn legal English
- Take a legal English class or course
- Sign up for my site membership
- Buy my book: Practical English Language Skills for Lawyers
- Get italki credit for English classes
📣 Connect with me