E98 – Mark Anderson: IP Contracts and IP terminology (Interview)
Mark Anderson, one of the UK’s top IP lawyers, tells us about his approach to contracting and shares his top tips on IP drafting. We discuss:
- template contracts
- governing law and jurisdiction clauses
- common law concepts and civil law contracts
- language usage in IP contracts e.g. assigns v licenses
- grant-back clauses.
Connect with Mark on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Podcast Pro Members get access to the transcription for this episode, which is automatically synchronised with the audio!
Sign in or become a member to unlock.
If you enjoyed the show share it (you can use a template below for Instagram stories) or leave a comment below.
1. Download and save Instagram Story template to your phone: Pink / Black / Blue.
2. Go to your Instagram Stories and get the image from your camera roll.
3. Share your thoughts on the episode using text or a gif, and don’t forget to tag me – @LegalEnglisher.
4. Watch your notifications to see if I’ve reshared your graphic in my own Stories.
P.S. Confused with the instructions? Just send me a message or email – I’d love to connect.
⚡️Get $10 USD in italki credits to study languages online with your first lesson purchase click here.*(affiliate link).⚡️