Mark Anderson, one of the UK’s top IP lawyers, tells us about his approach to contracting and shares his top tips on IP drafting. We discuss:
- template contracts
- governing law and jurisdiction clauses
- common law concepts and civil law contracts
- language usage in IP contracts e.g. assigns v licenses
- grant-back clauses.
If you enjoyed the show share it (you can use a template below for Instagram stories) or leave a comment below.
2. Go to your Instagram Stories and get the image from your camera roll.
3. Share your thoughts on the episode using text or a gif, and don’t forget to tag me – @LegalEnglisher.
4. Watch your notifications to see if I’ve reshared your graphic in my own Stories.
P.S. Confused with the instructions? Just send me a message or email – I’d love to connect.
⚡️Get $10 USD in italki credits to study languages online with your first lesson purchase click here.*(affiliate link).⚡️